Wednesday, October 22, 2008

There's a SENIOR in the house!!



There's a Senior in the house!! and an 8th, 6th and 1st grader too but I couldn't find a picture for all of those put together. This is a tad bit late, considering that we have been in school for about 2 months now. However late, it is all still very exciting! Alissa is loving her senior moments and perks too. :) She gets out of school everyday at 11:30am and goes to work at the orthodontists office as a sterilizer at 1pm. She is really living the dream. she even goes to bed early which is quite unfair considering that I being an 8th grader have more homework and am staying up later than her.

Eighth grade is fun. I'm taking Spanish, which I love and speak all of the time, despite the fact that it really annoys Kristen and Alissa sometimes. What can I say? I have to practice somehow. I am also in Broadcasting, which is where you record and make the announcements for the school. I am one of the anchors, which is a blast!

Kristen is in 6th grade this year and is loving being the top dog of the school. Didn't we all? She just turned 12 and is now in Young Women. Kristen went to her first activity without me (I'm now a Mia Maid) on Tuesday and she was ecstatic! Oh our little Kristen is growing up so fast.

Speaking of growing up, the Chaz-man is crazy! What a boy. :) He's in First Grade and loving it. He is really good at spelling, math and of course, recess. Chaz is such an energetic little kid and always makes us laugh. He can't wait for his Amie sister to come home and play ninjas with him! :) We are all way excited for Amie to get home. She gets back on Halloween day and gives her homecoming talk on November 9th. We are also looking forward to have some of the family coming down to be with us and hear Amie speak. It will be an eventful weekend!

No comments: