This year's fourth of July was all about family. We started the holiday off early golfing at Scottsdale Country Club with Dad on Thursday. We all had a spectacular time and had sun burns to show for it. I'd have to say that the most thrilling part was driving the golf cart. Kristen and I got some very good driving experience and on the last few holes we really went crazy, with parental supervision of course! The rest of the day was spent in the pool with Mom taking lots of pictures with her new Nikon D80 and her telephoto lens. On Friday we were awakened to the smell of delicious French toast, courtesy of our wonderful gourmet chef (AKA Mom). The rest of the day was followed by more swimming and just hanging out. For dinner Dad grilled his famous hamburgers, and for dessert Mom made crepes. The fun filled day ended in watching fireworks from our backyard and playing an intense game of Phase 10 which didn't end until midnight. What can I say? Some of us are a very competitive in this family!
posted by Kara

9 comments:
Looks like a fabulous 4th of July weekend! Cute blog!
Wow, that pool looks so refreshing! I love the photos.
Your blog is too cute! Looks like you had a fun time!
Love you!
xoxo
Hurrah for blogs! I'm so glad I can imagine you all in that wonderful house and backyard - we had so much fun visiting you all!
xoholly
Ah, memories of a pool in an AZ summer!
Welcome to the world of Family Blogs!
This is going to be so much fun. We missed you at the Hansen Reunion on the 4th, but it is so great to know what you did and to see your pics. We love you!! xox aunt kathleen
Hi, cousins! What a cute picture! I woke up this morning thinking, "Today I have to track down Clark and Sheila's email address," and then what do you know, I found your blog link on Joseph and Jenni's blog! The reason why I *had* to track you down is because we think of you everyday when Ashton gets dressed (which actually happens several times a day--he's very into clothes at the moment!). He has to wear his "cool Chazzy clothes" as he calls them. Thanks for all the hand-me downs, Chaz! We love you all! Thanks for the pictures and updates on your blog!
Happy 24th!! Hope you are having fun! We love you!
xoxo
Love your new photo. AHHHH...the AZ life! Love it and love you! xoxox aunt kathleen
Post a Comment